Saturday, June 16, 2012

Swim Team!!



This was Paige's first year of swim team, and it was


 a huge commitment.  It was hard and exhausting and daily and HARD!  But, Paige endured


and persisted.  She chose to stick with something that was new and very challenging.  There were

 times when she wanted to throw in the towel ;) but she dove right in ;) and just kept swimming ;)
(I couldn't resist)


And, what d'ya know, but she came in first several times and has some lovely, colorful ribbons to show for it.

3 comments:

CK said...

This is wonderful! I loved swimming in middle school. Go Paige!

Christensen Family said...

Lisa, I got my yellow purse from Jo Totes online. It's actually a camera bag, so it's padded inside and has removable padded dividers (for lenses and such). It's been a great diaper bag for me for the past 2 years ( and it still looks great!). I keep one divider in it for when I do throw my camera in, otherwise I use it like a purse. It has one pocket on the outside and one on the inside, both zippered. I love it.

Jaimi said...

Wow! She looks so grown-up in that last picture!